I’ve never tried any of the Sierra Nevada beers. My problems with craft beers:
- Too expensive
- Usually tastes bad
- Steps one and two.
Plusses and minuses
- I paid $9 for a six pack. HOLY SHIT. Do you know how much Busch Light I could buy with $9!
- It tastes like pure liquid hatred.
- Leaves strong aftertaste of disaster, hours after drinking.
- After two beers, you don’t give a shit about how bad it tastes anymore.
- 7.2 percent alcohol. After two beers you’re starting to not give a shit about quite a few things.
- Fills you up like a steak. It’s like a protein shake with beer in it.
- Forget all the minuses. Go buy this beer before we have a problem, motherfucker.
The label reads: Sierra Nevada Torpedo Ale is a big American IPA, perfectly balanced yet full of flavor and aromas highlighting the complex citrus, pine, and herbal character of whole-cone American hops.
Translation: It’s chocked full of shit that doesn’t taste good, but alcohol was never meant to stimulate your precious pallet. Drink it, get drunk, and be American.
**If you can’t find Dirty Bastard by Founders Brewing Company.