So, I really haven’t been “working” too hard on my “website.” I have another Fat Man Workout Plan almost ready, but it takes it awhile to edit a half hour of dual camera nonsense and musical gibberish so poorly.
I haven’t really been dieting or following the John’s Juice Weight Management System either. Apathy, a massive appetite, and full-time laziness have prevented me from giving it a go. April was supposed to be the month of redemption. Season 2! Yet, I’m still the same amount of fat. That failure being said, April was pretty good…
- On my third attempted semester at a community college (broken up over a span of six sad years) I achieved my first ever 4.0 for a semester… ever. Even counting grade school! Turns out that if you just do the homework and stay awake in class — like an adult — you can get an A. Wish I woulda known that earlier in life…
- I had consensual, safe, no strings attached sex a few times. That’s pretty cool. Don’t know why I’m sharing that, but pretty good.
- Once school was done on April 20th, I was able to regain a small remnant of a social life. Pretty good times with some pretty good people. Pretty good.
- Foxy Shazam show on April 30th. Managed to be a super-fan and get pictures with 4/6 band members.
- Around the time that my coworker offed himself and school work was stacking up to levels I didn’t think I could handle, I went back to an old friend for guidance. One random cigarette and here I am a month later still smoking. I had the habit squashed for an entire year and felt much better as a nonsmoker. I keep putting off quitting, as the memory of the first few days of withdrawal is such a nightmare. Excuses. The timing is never right. I have to finish this pack. I’ll do it on my days off. I’ll do it after that concert. Etc. I have the next three days off, no money, and no plans. Time to break a habit.
- Fun costs a lot of money. I’m not really even having that high of a level of fun and I’m still broke. Throughout April I spent way too much on concerts, booze, cigarettes (damn it), alcohol, and other. Not really helping the whole “I’m an adult who still lives at home” situation.
UPDATE: For season three, which started several days ago… I have this major announcement.
No more seasons. The whole season thing started as an idea to offer different content every month. I was going to use it as a schedule. But once I committed to the schedule, I lost interest in my own website. Too much work. All these rules. For season three, the end of seasons, I do whatever I want, whenever I want. No strings attached is the only way this is going to go down, website.
Oh, and on top of all that other shit, I’m still attracted to black women. I have a cold and decided that I wasn’t going to fuck around. I went straight for the pseudoephedrine , you know, the shit that they hide behind the pharmacy because otherwise meth-heads would come in and steal it all. I noticed a very attractive black woman behind the counter and it was “like at first sight.” When she greeted me with a lovely Jamaican accent, it was “love at first sound.” Anyways, I need to figure out a way to get to know this lady. No ring! I checked the ring and there was no ring!
I guess I’m going to have to go to the doctor and get a prescription for something. “I want that pill from that commercial because I’m pretty sure I have every symptom they described.” A doctor’s visit or I could just go buy pseudoephedrine every week. Make her think I’m a meth-head/cook. Have the feds busting down my door as I try to explain to them “I’m not making meth! I just wanted to get to know that exotic pharmacist-lady!”
There is a genuine curiousity. I’m always amazed when I encounter someone foreign living and working in my small town. The idea of travelling vast distances and leaving everything behind to live in B*********, Michigan amazes me.
Maybe it’s destiny!
Maybe I’m delusional!
Likely the latter.