Some beers deserve to be savored. A sip here, a sip there. MMMMmmmm. Enjoy the subtle notes of sweet and bitter. And obviously, the eventual intoxication.
- A lot of complex flavors.
- It’s really hard to find, so it’s like a beer for hipsters. “Yeah, I really like Innis and Gunn beer, but you’ve probably never heard of it.”
- I really dig the flavor. Once again, AGAIN — I wish I had the proper palette to talk about undertones, hints of “blank”, and toffee notes like the real reviewers… but I don’t know what any of that means.
- Not made in Michigan.
- It’s really hard to find.
UPDATED TOP 3 BEER RANKING
- Dirty Bastard by Founders Brewing Co.
- Innis & Gunn Original
- Oberon Ale by Bell’s Brewery
VERDICT: Recommended, YE-AH.
OH! And Coors Light is good for slamming.