I’m sure he had good reasons to pass on the Dumb and Dumber sequel. Maybe they only offered him $20 million. Maybe he would rather go make The Number 24 or Bruce Almightier or Mr. Popper’s Penguins 2: Let’s Get Popping.
Alas, that’s not what this category of my website is all about. In TESTIMONIAL, I break down the high’s and low’s since the last TESTIMONIAL — which this time was all the way back on May 15, 2012.
- I bought Diablo 3 on May 30th and it runs great on my laptop! I’ve taken down Diablo and his minions countless times, saving all of New Tristam in the process. I am a fucking hero.
- June happened. I think. I’m missing a huge piece of my life here… I don’t know where June went…
- I don’t really hate Jim Carrey, but I LOVE Foxy Shazam. Another great show on July 11th. Great music and a sight to see. So friendly and willing to mingle with their fans after the show. They don’t deserve to be so humble…
- I just added up my total playtime of Diablo 3’s five classes — and it turns out I’ve wasted 100 hours of my life. Between my full-time job and gaming addiction, I just figured out why I’m missing a month.
- Financing my fall semester is proving to be tricky. I may have to start selling things. Stay tuned for Craigslist postings.
- Jim Carrey broke my heart.
- Everything else.